[AmigaOS v1.3.0 Release]
We have released an AmigaOS v1.3.0 update, the operating system and development kit for the Farm-ng Amiga platform.
What’s Changed since v1.3.0
- APT package persistence during AmigaOS upgrades
- Create a custom list of APT packages per container
- Progress status and restored functionality Updater App
- Improve stability in the Gallery App
- Improve reliability of the CANBUS service
- Rename Devices to Services in Config Window
- Individual File selection in File Mover
What to do next?
Schedule a meeting time with the Farm-ng team to update your Amiga. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, best contact and availability. Along with that information please submit your current version, and machine name.
By upgrading to our new v1.3.0 container-manager based back-end we are able to provide a layer of customization to the existing Amiga-Apps and ROS Bridge containers.
>_ The Amiga ADK team