In this tutorial, we will guide you in configuring the Amiga Brain to connect to a cell phone or mobile hotspot.
A cell phone in Hotspot mode or mobile hotspot
- Configuring an Iphone for Hotspot mode is available here.
- Configuring an Android phone for Hotspot mode is available here.
- Click the Gear icon on the Amiga Brain to activate the Settings page, by default, the WiFi selection page will be the first visible.
- A list of SSIDs (WiFi networks) will populate. You may click Scan WiFi to scan for any new networks.
3.When the intended WiFi network or Hotspot is listed, click on the WiFi settings icon. Doing so will pop-up a window to enter the password. Click in the textbox to bring up an on-screen keyboard.
- If successfully connected, a Blue Dot will appear next to the WiFi Settings icon.
- Return to the main dashboard by selecting the Home icon located near the top right of the screen.
- Connect your laptop to the same WiFi hotspot and start an SSH session to the IP address located on the bottom right of the main dashboard. Replace the IP address in the example below.