The following describes how to retrieve the MAC Address of the Brain WiFi adapter.
If you are unable to connect to the Amiga Brain via WiFi, please configure a machine with an RJ45 port and the included M12 to RJ45 cable as indicated here: amiga-ethernet.
- Connect to the Amiga via Ethernet or WiFi (through Hotspot method)
- SSH to the Amiga
- Over WiFi via IP address located on the dashboard
- Over an Ethernet connection
- Type “ifconfig wlan0 | grep ether” without quotes and press Enter.
ifconfig wlan0 | grep ether
- The MAC address of the WiFi adapter is located after the word “ether” in the output. In the following screenshot, the MAC Address would be: 28:d0:ea:89:f4:1d.