Install tensorflow in virtual environment

Hello. I am looking to run python code on the amiga that utilizes tensorflow. I have been able to successfully SSH from my computers command prompt to the amiga, I was able to make a directory and activate the venv. I also have been able to copy over the python code file from my computer to the venv directory, but i am having trouble installing tensorflow. At the weekly office hour, i was told i would be able to use pip install, but i keep getting an error message that says
“ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for tensorflow”
pip seems to be up to date with pip21.1.1 and python 3.8.0. any advice for what I could be doing wrong?

Hi @ghmonrea ,

Thank you for your post. I have submitted a ticket for you regarding your issue. Our team will update you soon. In the meantime, can you tell me the version of your dashboard and the version of your brain OS?

hi, where can i find the dashboard and brain OS versions?

the dashboard version is v0.1.7

You can check the dashboard version by going to:

1. The settings tab (tab with the gear)
  2. Then tap on “ID”
  3. And you can check the version there

For the Brain:
From the home page,

1. Tap on the gear icon in the top right hand corner
  2. And in the side bar tap “System updates”
  3. The version will be there

Our amiga does not appear to have a “systems update” tab.

Okay, thank you for that information. First we need to get your dashboard and brain updated to the latest firmware update. For the dashboard, you can do this via the “Updator App” that can be found in the “ID” tab of the Settings tab on the dashboard. It is in the same place you found the version number.

For more help you can refer here:

https://amiga.farm-ng.com/docs/dashboard/dashboard-fw

For the brain, we will need to schedule a time to get you fully updated. What is your daily availability? More specifically, when would be a good time to tomorrow schedule this update for you?

Farm-ng Support

Any time after 3pm would work fine. Please let me know if this works

Yes that does work. I will follow up with tomorrow morning.

Thank you,

Farm-ng Support